Monday, January 24, 2011

Day One Hundred-Thirty Four

                                      'The Answer is Clear'

6 x 8 oil on panel
50.00 + 6.00 s + h

     I've been looking at some wonderful clear jars and bottles, etc., that painters have done lately... One is Raymond Logan... His jars are so interesting to study that I decided it was time I tackled one myself.   Actually I had two set-ups going at the same time. One was on my left, with a light, and this one was on my right, using the light that I usually use to see my palette.   It was interesting because while I was painting my arm was getting in the way of seeing my subject !  ha!  Anyway, the left one wasn't going so well ( I didn't like the set up very much)  sooooo, I started having fun with this one, and I'm really glad I tried it....  It's STILL all just a matter of studying it with your eyes, and then painting exactly what you see !! fun !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment