Friday, April 22, 2011

Day Two Hundred Sixteen

'Curly Tulips'

6 x 8 oil on panel
85.00 + 6.00 s + h





I started these last evening.... after American Idol...tee hee... Then, at about 3:00 or so, I was up, and couldn't get back to sleep~~~ so of course I got up to read, but painted instead. Finished the last bits at about 7:00am. What a schedule... Ridiculous, I know ! So good to be retired, and set your own time schedule !
These were on a different ground. I've tried using up the old paint on the palette, before I discard it, and just 'seeing what I get' to use for ground for future painting... fun !

2 comments:

  1. Very nice. I have some yellow tulips that I'm wanting to paint. Your schedule sounds like mine, except that I don't paint, I read or go online. I don't have a studio space of my own right now. I have to spread out on the kitchen table.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely warm tulips! Beautiful colors!

    ReplyDelete