Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day One Hundred-Sixteen





'Front and Center'   
                                    
6 x 8 oil on panel
50.00 + 6.00 s + h
Finally....I got (or rather My Hubby got, the scanner to work)  He unplugged it, plugged it back in (not from the wall, but only the cord to the unit).    I think the problem might have been the baby girls were making me a picture on the copier the other day, and might have touched a button or two.... Here's one of the pictures they made for Grammie...

2 comments:

  1. I love this little shoe painting. I like the underpainting peeking through and your composition.

    Hope you get your computer repaired soon. Wish I could help, but I am no techno geek.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice cup and saucer painting. I think you have a treasure there will all those little scanner fingers. That might make a cool composition?

    ReplyDelete