Sunday, January 23, 2011

Day One Hundred-Thirty Three

                               'Feeling Fortunate, Cookie?'

6 x 8 oil on panel
50.00 + 6.00 s + h

     While I was painting this I had the bright idea to include a fortune cookie (or two).  I stopped, got dressed to go to the Chinese restaurant down the street, when my husband happened to ask what I was doing?  I told him I had to go out, to the Chinese restaurant for a fortune cookie.  He said we might have some...  We Actually HAD some that I had bought in the back of the pantry...  Imagine that !  I included the cookies, and plan to do them again sometime.   They were hard to get the angles and precise sculptural quality just right.   What a fun, recognizable little 'form' to include with my chopsticks and container.

1 comment:

  1. The colors are really nice together and good composition! Really nice!

    ReplyDelete