Sunday, October 6, 2013

Sunflower trio #145

     I'm working to get back into the groove of my daily paintings.  I've been busy lately, and haven't been at my easel, except for my travel paintings.  I did enjoy painting them.  They gave me some unique challenges, that I learned alot from.   I think there is another travel series of some kind in my future....
     Nevertheless, I DO love painting flowers, and they are readily available at Whole Foods and Trader Joe's, not too far from my house, so I'll do my best to get reaquainted with them.... ha ha
     Here's the first 'keeper', since I wiped out the first two.   Painting is certainly a life-long learning process for me !

SOLD-Someone's Christmas gift this year.....

1 comment:

  1. This is very beautifully portrayed. I admire the boldness that you show with the shadows and light. Very artistic!

    ReplyDelete