Sunday, April 7, 2013

New Painting set up....

 
Here's my new still life set up.  I found it awhile back at a yard sale.  It's a table with no sides, just a top and bottom.  I painted it with a reflective while enamel and with the help of some heavy white fabric I can create the sides and back, that way controlling the light and shadows.   I'm excited to try it out.... Now... I've just got to get 2 rooms painted, and a ceiling, and some cabinets to get ready for my new kitchen cabinets FIRST !!!

3 comments:

  1. good luck, looking forward to seeing this done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We've been redoing the old kitchen in our 100 year old house, and we are doing lots of the work ourselves...( i.e. me)
    It seems I do all the painting in this house, even if it's on the walls !
    We are also getting a new grandbaby in May or June, so we have lots of preparations for that, too.... I know, excuses, excuses.... but, I'll be back to the easel SOON.....keep visiting for more to come !

    ReplyDelete
  3. I went over this website and I believe you have a lot of wonderful information, saved to my bookmarks Acrylic Painting

    ReplyDelete