Thursday, January 17, 2013

Afternoon snack painting #100


     Well, made it to 100, and it seems as only yesterday I started.... ha ha 
     
     I've found that adding the number REALLY helps me keep track of my paintings.   My daughter helped me organize the way I put them in folders by the DATE.... that helps, too, when you're looking for a particular painting, and you don't want to spend all this time trying to find it ! ha ! 
     I suppose I never thought I'd have so many that I couldn't keep track, but somehow, they mount up !  Love the daily painting gig.... ha !

2 comments:

  1. Nice pops of color against the neutral. Using the reflections to pull it together was inspired.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on making it to 100! I love the translucency of the fruit. Great color.

    ReplyDelete