Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Tiny vase painting #79


     I'll admit it.... Garage sales, and yard sales get my heart thumpin'... Just can't help it, I'm addicted.  I used to have antique mall booths with my sister, and that gave me a perfect excuse to shop.  Now I've given that up, because it took soooo very much time, but I still have to get out there every Sat. morning, in case there is some treasure that might get by me !  ha 
     I found this darling little tiny triangular vase, along with a couple of other little guys that had some unusual shapes, and I was so anxious to try painting them.   Here's the first one.... It doesn't take much to make me happy, I guess.  ha ha

1 comment:

  1. They're wonderful! So full of cheer and joy! I love browsing around the antique malls too. Something special about those places, they have such stories lurking there...

    ReplyDelete