Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Day One Hundred-Eight

                                           'Surrounded'

8 x 8 oil on panel
50.00 + 6.00 s + h

     I found this cute pitcher, and again, I couldn't resist.   (I don't even look for the sugar bowls, I don't know if this had one or not)  Well, I loved the color, it seems as if it's from the 1970's or earlier, and I also loved the cool squared off shape.  I thought the color would go nicely with my shiny red pink lady apples. I always ask my daughter's opinion on paintings if she's around at the time.  She wants to see more of a connection between the elements in the paintings, and I know she's right.  Tracey's a photographer and has a particularly good eye for composition, so I value her suggestions on such things....The pitcher and apples are not 2 things that would relate so much... Oh, well, I'll have to spend more time on thinking about that too !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment