Monday, February 28, 2011

Day One Hundred-Sixty Nine

'Experiment Reflected'


6 x 8 oil on panel
50.00 + 6.00 s + h






I tried a black (actually dark Paynes Gray) ground on this one, just to see how it would work. I think it has a very somber feel. I'm not sure how I feel, but I know I will experiment again with different grounds to see what kind of feel they convey...
We have had lots of computer and scanner problems, so the posting is a bit sporatic, and is not done early in the day, the way I had been posting. Hopefully tomorrow or the next day we will get everything solved and be back on track... We lost our power last night in the storm, and our wiring is messed up in this 100 year old house, so tomorrow an electrician is coming to put in a new electrical box. Believe it or not, we still had the original fuse box, and it wasn't even up to code, I don't think.... Anyhoo, we will be updated, and safe, and it feels good !!

No comments:

Post a Comment