Saturday, December 4, 2010

Day Eighty-Three

                                         'Arkansas Find'

6 x 8  oil on panel
40.00 + 6.00 s + h
     The Farmer's Market at the town square in Fayetteville is so much fun.  I've been there 3 or 4 times now, and it's always so much fun.   This time I got turnips, some organic apples,  a great gray-green looking pumpkin, and a beautiful dark red orange thing, like a little squash, to paint.  This little two-toned guy had a great stem, so I had to buy him !

Thanks to all who attended the Art Show Opening at Norton Gallery last evening.  It was a great turnout. I appreciate your support. 

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Love the little pumpkin! Beautiful colors. I think we all buy fruit and vegetables based on how they would look painted!

    ReplyDelete