Saturday, February 4, 2012

"Between Naps on the Porch" put out a challenge..  WHAT ARE THE THINGS YOU CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT....  (my sister had a post referring to this blog)   
     I thought I'd just jump in and participate, too.
  
     I guess the one thing that I couldn't live without would be my family..... I know it sounds trite.... forgive me.   I just couldn't do without them.   My friends would be a big SECOND on that list.....to include, Pat, Jackie, June, Judi, another Jackie, another Pat, Julie, and Jennifer..... 


     I also would be lost without my ART, my MUSIC, and my DANCING.... that's about it !!! With all of that intact... I feel as though I can conquer the world !   ha ha ha ...

the first photo is my art studio and my tap shoes.... (which I love) and the second photo is my baby granddaughter's paintings which they painted last night, when they came for dinner.... They just fill my heart with joy.....

No comments:

Post a Comment