Monday, September 5, 2011

"Hey, did you cry all the way home?"

The Daily Paintworks challenge was to 'paint your pig'-- either real, bank, whatever... I happened to have 2 different ones sitting right within reach, so I thought I'd let them get to know one another...
I just read Carol Marine's blog about her house burning down... My thoughts are with her, her hubby and sweet little boy. Wow, doesn't seem possible, but I guess that's a result of all the hot, rainless days down in Texas this year. SO glad she said they had fire insurance.. they left the area, so when they get back there, they will know for sure. Many people are thinking of you today, girl !!! Glad you are all safe !

2 comments:

  1. absolutely LOVE your piggies sandy! i'm still in shock about carol's house, it's just unbelievable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can hardly imagine how it would be to lose everything you own !. Carol's spirit is so positive, I can see her coming back even stronger than before. but OH, losing that beautiful studio.... unreal !

    ReplyDelete