Monday, October 25, 2010

Day Forty-Five

'Left Out'


8 x 8 acrylic on panel
                                                                 50.00 +5.00 s+h
This painting was done while vacationing with my sister and her hubby in Alabama.  The husbands love to play golf together, while we see the sights and shop for antiques... I tried my hand at acrylics, because they would be easier to transport, and they aren't as messy, or take as long to dry.   Working with the acrylics is quite different from the oils, and I had forgotten how truly different they are.  I like the intensity of the colors in acrylic.

3 comments:

  1. I actually think I like the acrylic better than the oil!!!! More contrast somehow:D Love this one!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have made alot of progress. The paint application is much better and the design is realy good. Keep up the good work and you will FLY past others.Be encouraged.

    ReplyDelete