Friday, November 18, 2011

Breathing some life into this Studio....

I've been on a bit of a hiatus when it comes to my daily painting. So EASY to fall out of the habit, and so HARD to get the momentum going again..... Never thought it would happen, OH WELL... must move forward !!

I HAVE been busy doing other things though, HONEST, I HAVE !
I've been making these little collaged mini-journals, and selling them at some fun and interesting shops both in St. Louis, and in Boston and Fayetteville, Arkansas. I've made 3 baby quilts for my friend's babies, and have continued to try and do what I can to get someone interested in buying our house by doing jobs around the place..... A few side trips, also, to visit our daughter and friends, and NOW planning on having a feast for 20 for Thanksgiving,of course...
I think part of my problem (always looking for a scapegoat, I guess) is that I've set my studio up to paint STANDING, and I just don't think i want to do that. It seems so much more natural for me to sit, the standing just makes me have difficulty. (I know, it sounds like such a lame excuse !)

Well, look for the MORE TO COME on this very soon... I've had some success selling on the www.Dailypaintworks.com site, which is hosted by David Marine, Carol's husband, so that makes me want to get back into the swing of it, too !!!!!

Please come back and visit again, and Don't give up on me !!!!!

1 comment:

  1. So happy to hear from you. You have been a very busy lady! Why don't you take a picture of the mini-journals and show us that?

    ReplyDelete