Friday, May 13, 2011

(Day Two Hundred Thirty Three)- Out of Order

'Single Blossom Peonies'

8 x 8 oil on panel
95.00 + 6.00 s + h






I posted these, but Blogger got messed up, and I lost the post... so here goes.
Yesterday I found these in the front yard, and it was so cool to get a set up arranged, without ever getting out of my pajamas. I used the Permanent Rose that Brenda Ferguson suggested, and got a really cool color, not as much like Alizarin Crimson as I thought it would be...
I see Permanent Rose in my future... ha ha !

2 comments:

  1. Really beautiful colors! I love the pink reflection in the water.
    Blogger deleted my post, too. And I couldn't leave any comments on other people's blogs. It's amazing how much more work I got done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to get myself this Permanent Rose because it looks glowing on your painting. You paint flowers so well.

    ReplyDelete