Saturday, May 14, 2011

Day Two Hundred Thirty Five

'Frontyard Find'

6 x 6 oil on panel
75.00 + 6.00 s + h





I gave these little purple flowers to the baby girls (while sitting in their carseats to leave, yesterday) but alas, each of them had an ant jump out of it, and try as I might to get them shooed away, I missed both of them. Well, the plants stayed here, and with the girls freaking out when they see a bug, I was glad they didn't have an 'ant incident' on the way home, and have to stop on the highway to find the culprits !!! (the girls are 4 and 2, and really spot every bug !) ha !
I liked the way these looked, and decided to paint them, instead. This is the first time I've used my 'ground', which in this case was dry, for my background, and didn't paint over it.... I like it, I like it !!!

1 comment: