Sunday, September 30, 2012

Grace's first sales......

    
  My granddaughter, Grace, who is 5 1/2 , loves to paint. (imagine that ?)  Anyhoo, the last weekend, she was playing outside and got bored.  Her dad said she disappeared inside the house and came out with her little table and her paintings with a sign on the front that said 'ART'... she had her own sidewalk art sale !  The picture is on my phone, or I'd post it.... it was soo cute...Unfortunately, they live on a quiet cul-de-sac, and don't get a lot of traffic......
     Anyway,  yesterday she painted 11 paintings, a bit bigger this time.  They were 12 x 12....   She sold 4 of them !!  Here are the two that her aunt bought, and I bought the one with the energetic blue lines.... PaPa has his picked out, too......
     Never too young, I say !!

No comments:

Post a Comment